Dallas Mold Removal
Request Your FREE Mold Inspection now!
It’s never a good thing when you notice mold growing in your home. That’s where the experts at Regent Restoration come in. Our mold removal experts are on call 24/7 and serve the greater Dallas/Fort Worth metroplex.
When we arrive at your home or business, our licensed mold remediation technicians will provide you with a FREE mold inspection. We’ll quickly clean up mold, fix any water damage problems, and remove odors so you and your family can breathe easily.
Contact our Dallas mold removal experts by calling (214) 643-8844 and ask for your free assessment. We are available 24/7 to ensure that your mold remediation service is handled quickly and safely.
Quality Mold Remediation Services
Where there’s mold, there’s water damage.
Unfortunately, some remediation companies only provide mold cleanup or testing services, but don’t provide water damage restoration services to address the root of the problem.
Regent Restoration is a full-service water damage and mold removal company in Dallas. This means we can do everything from removing a patch of mold, extracting water, to repairing your property.
We save you time, money, and destroy the possibility of mold coming back.
How Our Mold Removal & Remediation Process Works
Finding mold in your home is stressful. That’s why we try to make the mold cleanup and restoration process as smooth as possible.
Here’s how our licensed professionals get your property back to normal:
- Free Mold Damage Examination – We use infrared cameras and moisture meters to find the source of the water that’s causing the mold growth.
- Water Extraction & Drying – We dry the water at the source of the problem to prevent mold from returning.
- Containment Zone – We seal off the affected area to stop mold spores from spreading to the rest of the home.
- Remove Contaminated Items – We dispose of all contaminated items and try to salvage as much of your property as possible.
- HVAC & Air Duct Treatment – Your HVAC systems are treated and the air is cleaned using HEPA filtration, air scrubbers, and foggers to remove airborne particles.
- Mold Cleanup & Disinfectant – We clean all affected surfaces using HEPA vacuums and spray disinfectants to ensure your home is safe.
- Repair, Restore & Rebuild – Our skilled water and mold damage repair teams return your home and your items back to their pre-loss condition.
Trusted For a ReasonHear Stories from Those We've Helped
- Mike Whittington did great work with obvious expertise, all while being extremely kind and professional.- C. G.
Certified Mold Remediation Crews
When it comes to mold removal, certifications matter. Our Dallas mold remediation crews are IICRC certified and are licensed by the state of Texas. This means they’ve undergone rigorous training and understand how to safely remove mold damage and restore the air quality in your home or business.
When you choose Regent Restoration for mold remediation services, you can rest assured the job will get done right.
Get Help Now From Our Dallas Mold Remediation Experts!
When you notice mold patches in your home or business, you need expert help—FAST. When you call Regent Restoration, you can rest assured that the mold will be thoroughly removed, your possessions will be handled with care, and your home will be safe.
- Always Free Quotes and Inspections
- Open 24/7, 365
- A+ Rating with the Dallas BBB
- IICRC Certified Mold & Water Damage Technicians
- Free Insurance Help
- Licensed and Bonded
Our Dallas mold removal crews are IICRC-certified and are trained to handle any size mold removal project. Call us at (214) 643-8844 day or night for a free quote!
Nobody ever expects to find mold in their home, so it’s hard to know what to do. To help you better understand your options, we’ve answered all your mold and mildew questions.
What is the average cost for mold removal services in Dallas, TX?
The average price for mold removal services in Dallas, TX is $2,100. However, because each mold issue is different, there isn’t really a standard price for mold removal.
The cost of mold removal services alone will depend on a variety of factors, such as the amount of mold, where it’s located, and if repairs to the property are needed.
- For small mold removal jobs, you can expect to pay around $500-$1,500.
- For bigger jobs, the price can range around $3,000-$6,000 and upwards.
- If you want to hire a third-party mold inspection or testing company, this can range anywhere from $200-$2,000.
- You’ll also might need to address any underlying plumbing issues, so factor in another $100-$500.
To help you better understand the costs of mold removal services, here is a breakdown of how remediation companies determine their invoices:
Cost Factor #1: The Size and Severity of the Mold Infestation
The more mold that’s in your home, the more it’s going to cost to remove it.
Mold damage restoration companies typically charge around $15 to $30 per square foot of mold.
For example: Mold that’s contained in a small area, like a crawl space or bathroom, will be cheaper to remove. If it is a large infestation that spread to multiple rooms, it will be more expensive.
Cost Factor #2: The Location of the Mold
Where the location of the mold is another major cost factor. If the mold is in an area that is easy to access, like an attic, the quote will be lower. If the mold is in an area that is difficult to access, like a crawlspace, the quote will be higher due to the increased amount of labor and hazards.
Some other locations that can greatly affect the price include:
- HVAC Systems: If the mold is located within the AC system this will dramatically increase the costs. HVAC systems require specialized cleaning equipment in order to ensure spores don’t continue to travel through the house.
- Inside walls: Sometimes a small mold patch can be easily cleaned from a wall. However, if the inspector determines that the mold is located inside a drywall cavity, it will cost more to remove and replace the drywall, sheetrock, or insulation.
Cost Factor #3: The Number of Repairs Required
This cost factor is obvious: the higher amount of structural damage to your home, the higher the cost. For instance, it’s cheaper to replace a small amount of drywall or carpeting versus major water damage repairs to an entire room or home.
Will Insurance Cover Mold Remediation?
It depends. Was the mold caused by a sudden and accidental water damage incident, like a burst pipe or overflowing appliance?
Then yes, insurance companies will most likely cover the costs for mold remediation along with water restoration services.
If the mold was caused by a lack of proper maintenance, like failing to address a leaky pipe, then they will probably deny your claim.
Is It Safe To Clean Up Mold By Myself?
It depends on the size of the mold growth. The EPA states that most people can clean up a small patch that is less than three square feet in total. However, if the mold growth is larger than that, if there’s water damage present, and/or if you have respiratory problems, your safest bet is to hire a professional. This is an especially bad idea for people with health concerns. Long-term mold exposure can lead to allergic reactions, asthma, or other breathing problems. Mold spores travel easily, can greatly impact indoor air quality, and are difficult to contain without the right equipment.
Certified mold remediation experts will not only have the training to safely get rid of mold from the property but will also come armed with the proper protective equipment like hazmat suits and respirators.
What Are the Basic Mold Cleanup Steps?
The basic steps for mold cleanup include the following:
- Identifying and fixing water sources that may contribute to mold growth.
- Removing any contaminated materials, such as furniture, carpets, and drywall, that cannot be cleaned or salvaged.
- Clean all surfaces with a detergent solution to remove mold spores.
- Using an EPA-registered fungicide/moldicide to kill any remaining mold spores and prevent future growth.
- Seal all materials with a sealant or waterproof paint to prevent future mold growth.
To request mold remediation in Dallas, contact Regent Restoration today.