No homeowner ever wants to experience fire or water damage in their home. If you find yourself in this situation, call our water damage restoration Irving specialists for help.
Regent Restoration offers 24/7 emergency fire and water restoration services to the entire Irving, TX and DFW area.
No matter the scale of the fire or flood damage, you can trust that our technicians will clean up the mess. From cleanup to repairs to negotiating with your insurance company on your behalf, we promise to be there for you every step of the way.
Our professional restoration contractors have the training and equipment to get your property back to normal.
Call us 24 hours to get the service you need!
Trusted Irving Water Damage
Cleanup, Repair, & Restoration Company
Regent Restoration provides 24-hour fire and water restoration services to residential and commercial properties in Irving, TX.
When our restoration company to service your home after a fire or water damage disaster, you’ll have the peace of mind knowing your property is in the right hands.
If you got a wet or flooded home, our water extraction service is what you need. It’s important to act fast when you notice any kind of water damage. In less than a few days mold can develop and wreak havoc.
Our water removal techs will quickly dry and extract water from everything including carpet, drywall, insulation, and any areas of the property are affected.
Water Damage Repair
After experiencing a home flood, many people feel like everything they’ve worked for is lost. Don’t worry, our skilled water damage repair experts can fix anything.
They can repair and restore flooring, cabinets, roofs and even provide total reconstruction if its necessary.
What You Can Expect From Our Water Damage Restoration Process
It’s hard to know who to call or what to expect when you experience a water damage emergency. The way we conduct our water damage restoration process can be explained in 6 easy-to-understand steps.
- FREE inspection – Our knowledgable techs identify the source of the problem and get to work.
- Stop the water – we set up a containment zone to prevent damage from spreading.
- Water damage cleanup – we remove water using water extraction vacuums.
- Rapid drying – we dry every inch of water using powerful fans and dehumidifiers. We will return to your property regularly to conduct moisture readings and ensure everything is on track.
- Mold Prevention – We stop mold growth in its tracks by deploying special anti-microbial sprays.
- Repairs – We repair any items in your home that suffered from water damage.
- The actual work done was superb. Mike W did the restoration work and he was so detailed and organized. Cleaned up very well and made sure the paint cost was smooth and dry. He explained the entire process & answered all of my questions. Very knowledgea- Mathew K.
Fire damage disasters are a horrific experience. Our mitigation technicians understand this, which is why they’ll work around-the-clock to get your home ready for your family to live in again. First it starts with quickly removing the fire and smoke damage in your home.
Then we’ll also provide you with storage and contents cleaning services. When we safely transport your items to our facility, our team will use industry-grade equipment that allows use to completely remove smoke odors from your items.