Water Damage Restoration Frisco TX
Fast 24 hour response. We get your home dry again.
If your Frisco property sustained water, fire, or storm damage, we’re here to help. Our certified fire and water damage restoration Frisco experts are on-call 24/7 and will arrive at your home within 60 minutes.
When we arrive at the scene, our crews will quickly clean up any damage, dry affected areas, and repair your property. Call us right now for a free inspection and estimate! Your home is relying on you to act fast after you have water damage.
We’re available right now for quick and trusted restoration services.
Full-Service Frisco Water Restoration Company
Water damage got your nerves and home shook up? It’s OK. Regent Restoration is a full-service water damage company that serves Frisco, TX.
This means we’re here to handle every step of the restoration process for you, from water clean up to drying to water damage repairs or total property reconstruction.
When you call us, we’ll immediately dispatch a team to your property to quickly begin the process of getting your life back to normal after water damage invades your home or business.
The water damage restoration service process includes:
- Free and detailed inspection of the water damage before any work is done.
- Certified restoration contractors use infrared cameras and moisture meters to identify source of water damage.
- Water extraction, drying, and dehumidification equipment is put into place.
- Additional water damage cleanup including decontamination and antimicrobials to prevent mold growth.
- We work with your insurance company and negotiate on your behalf so you get the most compensation for your losses.
- Water damage repair to damaged materials is completed.
Our technicians have the skills to repair any water damage or flood problem, no matter the situation. Whether it’s a small fridge leak or a broken sewer line, our team of certified water damage restoration professionals can handle your needs.
Frisco’s Average Cost of Water Damage Cleanup
The average cost of water damage cleanup in Frisco ranges from $1,000 to $3,000 (depending on the size of the room) or around $20 per square foot.
There are lots of factors to take into account to determine the cost of water damage. These include:
- How much water is there
- Where has the damage spread to
- How long the affected areas have been wet
Water Damage in House What To Do
Water damage in your home can be a hectic and terrible situation. The very first thing you should do is call an expert.
- Give us a call – you can call our 24-hour dispatcher and let us know when you want a crew to arrive at your property.
- Schedule free estimate – we don’t believe in surprise charges or hidden fees. Once the free inspection is complete, we’ll provide you with an estimate that details the scope of the work, price and next steps.
- We begin cleaning up and removing water – our crews will immediately spring into action and use water extraction vacuums to remove standing water from all effective areas.
- We sanitize and protect you from mold – We sanitize the affected areas and spray anti-microbial solutions to kill mold spores and prevent mildew smells.
- We provide repairs – Once the water damage mitigation process is complete, our skilled contractors start repairing the damage done to your home and return any water-logged belongings back to their original appearance.
Our water damage restoration Frisco services can remove any standing water you have and begin the drying process by using industrial restoration fans and dehumidifiers.
This will completely dry out your home and prevent mold growth from starting.
Trusted For a ReasonHear Stories from Those We've Helped
- Regent came out for a previous flood and was amazing and so detailed.- Julie R.
Types of Water Damage Repair in Frisco
You work hard for the property in your home or business, so it’s devastating when water damage ruins it. Don’t worry. That’s where our skilled water damage repair Frisco team comes in.
You’d be surprised at how much of your property can be repaired and restored after water damage. Our water damage repair crews have the training and years of experience to return your property back to its original appearance (or better!).
We’ve got you covered and dry the following materials in your house:
- Wood floors
- Ceiling water damage repair
- Roof repair
- Furniture cleaning and restoration
- Cleaning and restoring personal items, like antiques and electronics
From the beginning to the end, we’re with you at every step, until the last piece of furniture has been put back in place and you’re safely back and dry in your home.
What Are The Steps of Water Damage?
What do I do if my home or office building sustains flood damage or water damage? Water damage can occur for many different reasons, such as flooding from storms, or especially in Frisco, burst water heaters. No matter the reason, it’s important you follow the steps below.
Step 1. Determine what type of water damage you have
There are three types of water damage that can affect your home.
- Clean water is harmless is caused by leaking or burst pipes.
- Grey water is caused by toilets containing urine or chemical discharge from appliances and should not be handled without protective gear.
- Black water is caused by sewage overflows and should only be removed by a certified sewage cleanup specialist.
We can provide a completely free visual inspection to give you an exact cost for your water damage situation.
Step 2: Call a restoration company
Your water damage can lead to mold growth and damaged possessions, negative health benefits and even a denied insurance claim if you do not handle it quickly. Call a certified restoration service before it gets worse.
Step 3: Shutoff the water to your home
If water is gushing all over your house it’s important that you quickly shutoff your homes main water valve. This will prevent further damage. Your shutoff valve should be located outside in the front or side of your house. Watch the video below to learn how to find and shut off your water.
Whether your home has been flooded by broken pipes or a overflowing appliances, it’s important to remove all contaminated and wet materials in your home as soon as possible.
Water Damage Cleanup & Removal for Every Situation
We have the answers for many kinds of water damage situations such as a broken or leaky pipe, toilet and appliace overflows, leaky sinks, ceiling water damage, bathtub overflow, refrigerator, washing machine, water heater, or dishwasher overflow, air conditioner leaks, house flooding, and hardwood floor water damage.
Nothing is out of the range of our water damage restoration specialist’s expertise. We can handle it all.
You’ll want and need the proper water damage services from a home water damage restoration company. If your family needs emergency water removal, we make it our goal to check your home from top to bottom to make sure that all excess water and moisture is eliminated.
At anytime of the day we are ready to get your home dry again and remove and water or flooding you may have.