Restoration Careers in Dallas Texas
Now Hiring for Open Positions Throughout the Greater Dallas Fort Worth Area
If you are committed to excellence, integrity, and professionalism, this may be your opportunity to join a strong, successful local team that’s known and respected throughout Dallas and the surrounding areas. As a locally owned and operated business, Regent Restoration wants to help members of our community build fulfilling careers in our growing industry. We offer competitive pay, multiple benefits, and more to our team, plus all the tools and resources they need to build their skills and support their families.
To learn more about the benefits and support that we offer to our team, call our Dallas office at (214) 643-8844 today!
Trusted For a ReasonHear Stories from Those We've Helped
- I highly recommend them if you have any need for a great restoration service!- Conni P.
Job Openings for
Water Damage Restoration Technicians
Regent Restoration is currently looking for water damage restoration technicians who are responsible for handling new and ongoing water damage claims with integrity and excellence. A water damage restoration technician is responsible for providing a fast response to emergency water damage claims and other restoration-related activities within the geographical territory. Primary customer contacts are residential and commercial customers.
The work environment is fast-paced, highly competitive, requires travel in a company-owned vehicle within the territory, and will likely involve learning additional customer service and technical skills. Duties will include performing initial job-site inspections, securing jobs, and performing structural drying services per IICRC standards. A qualified candidate must have good writing skills and an eye for detail.
What’s It Like to Join the Regent Restoration Team?
All technicians employed by Regent Restorations are held to the same basic standards and are required to meet our high quality standards. We want every one of our team members to live up to their potential and develop the skills and work ethic they need to build a lifelong career.
- Applicants must be reliable, customer-oriented, and willing to be part of a team
- Hiring honest people looking to work for an ethical business
- A clean cut, organized appearance and a positive attitude
- Outstanding personal skills and the ability to think on your feet
- Must be an outgoing, personable individual who makes a good first impression on customers
- IICRC Certification is a plus but not a requirement
- Participation in a weekly rotational on-call schedule
Our Employees Must:
- Maintain a high level of personal grooming and appearance
- Wear a clean, neat, and proper company uniform
- Meet company standards for attendance and punctuality
- Perform all other duties as assigned
- The job requires walking, standing, stooping, bending, and moving some furniture
- Traveling to each job location requires the safe operation of a company vehicle
If you’re interested in applying to join the Regent Restoration team, send your resume to email@example.com today!
Professional Restoration Tips & Advice
Mold In HomeKey Indicators You Need Professional Mold Removal Read More
Clearing the Air: 5 Warning Signs You Need Asbestos Abatement Read More
How Professional Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Can Bring Your Home Back to Life Read More
UncategorizedHow To Deal With Insurance Adjusters After Water Damage (And Win!) Read More
Water RestorationSigns Of Water Damage In Hardwood Floors Read More
UncategorizedHow To Restore Water Damaged Clothes Read More
UncategorizedThe Complete Guide To Water Damage Insurance Claims Read More
Water Restoration5 Warning Signs Of Foundation Water Damage & What To Do Next (Updated 2020) Read More
Water RestorationIs My Water Heater Failing? 5 Signs Your Water Heater Is About To Burst Read More
Ready To Get Started?
Contact us using our contact form or give us a call at (214) 643-8844.